On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 15:32:18 +0200, Benoit Panizzon via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

>Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
>
>ab...@microsoft.com<mailto:ab...@microsoft.com>
>The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try
>resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Back when I worked in the O365 spam analysis process, I launched a crusade to
discover who, if anybody, actually reads abuse@microsoft.  The eventual result
was that there was a person who supposedly looked at it now and again.

[snip]

>Yes please, how can I contact the microsoft abuse desk more directly?

There wasn't one when I worked there.  Not from lack of trying to get one
launched.

mdr
--
   "There will be more spam."