From: Mark Foster via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
To: Benoit Panizzon <benoit.paniz...@imp.ch>
Cc: mailop@mailop.org
Sent: Sa., 22 Apr. 2023 7:28
Subject: Re: [mailop] ab...@microsoft.com => Mailbox full

Per https://msrc.microsoft.com/report/abuse it appears they would like
you to fill in a web form, in order to "report suspected cyberattacks or
abuse originating from Microsoft Online Services, such as Microsoft
Azure, Bing, OneDrive, and Office 365."

It does cite ab...@microsoft.com as a valid contact for reporting Child
Sexual Abuse imagery, which suggests a real person should be reading
abuse@ - but I would not be surprised if they do the typical huge-org
thing and filter out everything that should've been reported via another
method, as a poor-persons's way to manage volume. I'm sure there's
plenty of it.

Mark.