From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of John Levine via mailop
Sent: Donnerstag, 27. April 2023 00:23
To: mailop@mailop.org
Cc: oliver.gell...@dm.de
Subject: Re: [mailop] DKIM with 3072-bit or 4096-bit RSA signatures

This email has reached Mapp via an external source

It appears that Gellner, Oliver via mailop <oliver.gell...@dm.de> said:

>> On 26.04.2023 at 04:30 John Levine via mailop wrote:
>>
>> I rotate my keys every month, and publish the old public keys on a
>> web site 10 days after the end of the month so anyone can fake an old
>> signature from me. There's a pointer to the web server in the DNS key
>> records.
>
>Hello John,
>
>is there a particular reason why you are publishing the old keys?

Um, I said why in the first sentence of the paragraph you quoted.

R's,
John
Mapp Digital Germany GmbH with registered offices at Sandstr. 3, 80335 München.
Registered with the District Court München HRB 226181
Managing Directors: Frasier, Christopher & Warren, Steve
This e-mail is from Mapp Digital Group and its international legal entities and
may contain information that is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the
e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the
e-mail and any attachments.