Hi all,

from time to time i get SPAM with Content-Type with extra
type= argument, eg.:

I spend a lot of time to find where that type= argument is
defined. I guess, that they try do define which nested part
is "main".

I created rule for that in rspamd some months ago and i was
happy, until i received legitime message with the same in C-T
(and was delivered to Junk folder). It was only one legitime
message yet...

By what i understand from RFCs, that header is syntacticaly
valid. I didn't found that it is exactly mentioned somewhere,
but search Internet for "type & MIME" is problematic, as search
mostly retuns MIME type/subtype or unrelated results :-)

Please:

+ is that "type=" argument standardized somewhere?
+ is it generated by some (known) software and thus have i
  consider it as common, that cannot be used as SPAM marker?
+ is my guess about "main" part right?

Thanks

--
Slavko