Am Mo den 19. Jun 2023 um  6:33 schrieb Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop:
> I'm inclined to repeat what I said before: If your setup breaks mail
> consistently, it's likely your setup that's to blame. Others seem to be able
> to receive Outlook mail just fine. Microsoft didn't ask you to implement an
> arbitrary connection rate limit,

Well, they do some kind. They host attacking hosts.

Moreover, the mail server is a low trafic server so 10/hour should be ok
for the most delivery systems.

> blaming them for your inability to receive
> mails from their customers isn't really appropriate. There are enough actual
> faults Microsoft can be blamed for :-)

I blame them by using a big amount of IPs to deliver mails even for the
same mail and for giving a host for malicious hosts that try to get spam
out. I blame them also for doing connections that are absolute not
needed and a wast of bandwidth.

Gruß
   Klaus
--