Am Di den 20. Jun 2023 um  3:21 schrieb Ángel via mailop:
> I blame them by using a big amount of IPs to deliver mails even for
> > the same mail and for giving a host for malicious hosts that try to
> > get spam out. I blame them also for doing connections that are
> > absolute not needed and a wast of bandwidth.
>
> Microsoft spreading their connection attempts through a large amount of
> IP addresses seems precisely suited for someone limiting the number of
> connections/mails by IP, as you are doing.

Well, it is for a reason. Microsoft is one of the most prominent spam
sender. I don't want that they try to deliver mar...@ethgen.ch or
k...@ethgen.ch, they do not exist as well as all that other spammers.

Unfortunately there are few people still have their main mail on
hotmail. Otherwise I would block them completely as I do with
digitalocean.

> > Moreover, the mail server is a low trafic server so 10/hour should be
> > ok for the most delivery systems.
>
> I get 2-4 mails from 40.92.*  **per day**

I even less. But have major connections from them trying to deliver
spam.

Gruß
   Klaus
--