On Thu, 2023-06-22 at 16:14 -0700, Luke wrote:
> It's specifically targeting the response code and string you provided: 450
> 4.3.2 Please retry immediately

Ok, I've spent the morning patching out a few more of our MTA's 4xx
diagnostic information, so I'm sabotaging my coworkers (and everyone
else who sends us mail) to make this work.

Supposing it does, it will have fixed the problem for one person, with
one MTA, with one set of custom patches. You're still deleting everyone
else's mail.