Yes, me being only on the senders' side for now is driving some of the
bias. I'll work on that.
I agree with the rest of your mail, except for "actionable" being equal to
"how to deliver this message in future" - I would consider *"we'll
never accept mail from you"* to be also very actionable with the action
being "don't mail".

Otherwise I think we're on the same page, thank you.