On Sun, Jun 25, 2023 at 3:33 AM ml+mailop--- via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 25, 2023, Carsten Schiefner via mailop wrote:
>
> > The question, however, is: will it ble..., erm, can one do without
> > greylisting?
>
> It would mean more spam is coming through - so for my case greylisting
> is not useless -- which was the unsubstantiated claim to which I
> replied.

Sounds a bit more like YMMV.

My typical spam problems at my personal domains didn't seem fazed by
greylisting. But I guess my personal experience is "unsubstantiated."

I think John also said he's auto-whitelisting a bunch of stuff based
on an initial pass, which is an automation step I surely wish I had.

Cheers,
Al Iverson

Al Iverson / Deliverability blogging at www.spamresource.com
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter at wombatmail.com/sr.cgi