Hi N.N. -

On 24.06.2023 21:57, ml+mailop--- via mailop wrote:
On 6/23/2023 9:13 PM, Al Iverson via mailop wrote:
What if we just got to the heart of the matter and admitted that
greylisting is useless 2023?

It isn't.

(it works fairly well for the way I'm using it...)

No doubts.

The question, however, is: will it ble..., erm, can one do without greylisting?

That at least is my experience.

I recently had to build my exim setup from scratch: without greylisting, when the former setup had it. Initially I have had plans to also deploy greylisting for the new setup, but eventually dropped these.

Because interestingly enough there has not been any noticable increase in spam influx. At all.

Disclaimer: I run a super small mail server compared to the setups being discussed here; a couple of hundred virtual email addresses, less than ten real accounts.

Cheers,

        -C.