On 20/07/2023 03:50, H via mailop wrote:
On July 18, 2023 1:33:20 PM EDT, Lilium via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

This solution is based on Sisimai:
https://realsender.com/for-email-broadcasters/bouncehandler-app/

It helped a few customers with deliverability issues due to
wrong/inactive recipients in their lists.

The article "how to handle BOUNCED EMAILS" is a summary of our
experience on this matter:
https://realsender.com/email-trends/2021-how-to-handle-bounced-emails/

Andrea