Domain reputation blocks at Gmail are more common nowadays than in years past.

Suggestions:
Make sure all mail passes SPF and DKIM, especially DKIM. Has to be a
DKIM signature for dnn.de, not the default "onmicrosoft.com" domain
that O365 will use by default.
Submit a request for reconsideration here:
https://support.google.com/mail/contact/gmail_bulk_sender_escalation?visit_id=638269633865177067-1793378121&rd=1

Learn more about that form here:
https://www.spamresource.com/2022/01/gmails-sender-contact-form-what-and-why.html

If MS is using IPv6 to send the mail to Google, you might be in an
extra difficult spot. Not everybody agrees/believes this, but in my
experience Gmail is more quick to block IPv6-sent mail; they're more
stringent about what they might let through versus IPv4. I can't
imagine that's something you can control, but, hey, if I'm wrong and
it is, it's worth checking.

You're on the right path with GPT. Might also want to make sure you've
got a DMARC policy in place with p=quarantine or reject. If you really
have no bad history with this domain, it could just be that Gmail is
suspicious given a lack of history.

If you REALLY get nowhere, it might be time to consider moving off of
O365 and onto some other infrastructure for corporate mail. Just
because you don't really have enough control over the infrastructure
levers here.

Cheers,
Al Iverson

Al Iverson / Deliverability blogging at https://www.spamresource.com