Could be mobile connections being proxied, yes. But if it was due to not liking the features (which I'm quite certain has not changed on our end) wouldn't it be more logical to quit after HELO/EHLO rather than AUTH?

On 2023-08-14 11:08, Sebastian Nielsen via mailop wrote:
Could it also be their outlook for mobile connections, where the connection
fails for some other reason, like the server don't like the features supported?
It seems to use some sort of proxy, where outlook's server connects to the
server in question instead of a direct connection from the phone to server.