On Wed, Aug 30, 2023, Dan Mahoney (Gushi) via mailop wrote:

> I've also discovered (over on comp.mail.sendmail) that SpamHaus's
> recommended, documented use of the enhdnsbl feature DOES NOT WORK, which I

You should have read the fine (sendmail) documentation instead:

FEATURE(`enhdnsbl', `dnsbl.example.com', `', `t', `127.0.0.2.')

the trailing dot is important (check the -a option of the map).

Also shown in one of the replies you got here.

--
Please don't Cc: me, use only the list for replies, even if the