We have a website on WP Engine. WP Engine sends its email through Mail
Channels. It's ending up in our Junk Mail box on 365.

I test via MX Toolbox's Mail Deliverability Report. It fails for " Domain not
found in SPF", yet manually, everything I look up appears good. The IP it sends
from is included in the SPF record MXToolbox says.

I test via MailGenius, and it says the SPF is good.

I'm clearly getting an undesired result by it hitting our Junk Mail folder.
MXToolbox says it's bad, but then has conflicting info elsewhere. Someone else
says it's fine. I'm not sure on how to proceed. It's not for sending campaigns,
just transactional email (sending to us website contact forms, etc.). The
domain is newish, but it's been around a few months.

https://mxtoolbox.com/deliverability/6e6dc435-d515-4fc9-afab-776a215a5095
https://app.mailgenius.com/spam-test/5783b6?_gl=1*9cwct7*_ga*OTE0Njc2NTgzLjE2OTM5NDg0NTc.*_ga_2BJPW3X1ZW*MTY5Mzk0ODQ1Ny4xLjAuMTY5Mzk0ODQ2Mi41NS4wLjA
 .

I think I could set up DKIM, but that seems like it's not part of the
low-hanging fruit problem.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions