Dnia 13.09.2023 o godz. 02:52:59 Jarland Donnell via mailop pisze:

> It's my finding that at scale, there's no silver bullet to ensure
> that 100% of emails you forward are going to be accepted by Google,
> or anyone really. That's why anyone who considers their inbox
> mission critical needs to rely on their inbox provider, and not a
> third party accepting email from their inbox provider.

There's one simple solution that can be quite easily adopted by mailbox
providers.
If someone forwards mail to his/her account, they obviously know *from
where* they forward mail.
So allow your user to specify a list of IP addresses of servers from where
the mail is forwarded. Email from these servers to that particular user will
be exempt from SPF/DKIM/DMARC checks.
(If the user doesn't know the IP address from which the mail is sent, he/she
can probably easily find someone who knows, at the site from where the
forward originates.)
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa