Hi,

same here in north Italy.
Also users on Reddit encounter the same:
https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/1755npg/anyone_else_seeing_outlook_mail_delivery_problems/

Best regards
Urban

Am 11.10.23 um 11:34 schrieb lukn via mailop:
Hi Andreas

We encounter the same thing. My guess is that issue is caused somewhere in Redmond. Hence I doubt there is anything we can do (except recommend using proper mail hosting operators...)

Best regards