Hi Michael!

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 06:07:13PM +0000, Michael Wise via mailop wrote:

> That's volume throttling, not IP blocking.
> Did you recently bring a new block online, or ... someone sending out an
> abnormally large volume of mail?
> If it's going out thru shared IPs, that could also be part of the problem,
> but this is just speculation.

What about

Deferred:  451 4.7.500 Server busy. Please try again later from [x.x.x.x].
(S77719) [VI1EUR05FT)

This suddently occured from 11 or 12 o'clock (+0200) until around 19
o'clock (+0200). The backlogs in our queues are now gone.

On our site we could rule out any increase in traffice or "new" ip
addresses.

A lot of our customer blamed us for not delivering e-mail
properly and they are surly eager to know what happend to the "hosting
provider" of their communication partners.

Is there any (more less official) statement regarding this? Maybe you
have an explanation for us ...

Thanks a lot in advance.

Johann