On 2023-11-16 at 06:49:03 UTC-0500 (16 Nov 2023 06:49:03 -0500)
John Levine via mailop <jo...@taugh.com>
is rumored to have said:

It appears that Gellner, Oliver via mailop <oliver.gell...@dm.de> said:
On 16.11.2023 at 03:05 John Levine via mailop wrote:

I just got a couple of quite remarkable messages from Sabre's Tripcase service, confirming that they'd received some info I mailed thmm. Below you can see the Authentication Results header my mail server added. All 72 valid DKIM signatures really are there, and I am trying to imagine what kind of screwup at Proofpoint added them. If anyone would like
the whole message, just ask. There's nothing interesting in it other than the signatures.

Probably they don't know how to apply a specific signature based on the From address. So instead they apply all DKIM signatures they have to all
emails.

I've gotten a lot of mail from Tripcase and this is the first one with 72 signatures. It's obviously
a bug, but it's a rather strange bug.

My bet is that it's a line-break error. Some text file somewhere is missing LFs

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire