From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Randolf Richardson,
Postmaster via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2023 12:48 PM
To: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Gmail now deferring email which meets their published reqs

Iron Wolf Technology EmployeeShield
Warning: The sender @mailop@mailop​.org might be a spam sender.
Block as
Spam<https://cloud.graph.us/feedback?msgId=PDY1OTA4MjBGLjM5MDYuMjRCOTFFNUBwb3N0bWFzdGVyLmludGVyLWNvcnBvcmF0ZS5jb20%2B&orgDomain=c2FtdWFsY2FybWFuLmNvbQ%3D%3D&sndr=XQT453x9IWffhC9Z%2BQ%2B5YAwe8%2BWdWk8H0XsnrhYAh3E%3D&rcpnt=XQT453x9IWfVoTCny4c0DF8PXqHJvxjQhuchgjxRyzWIdvIB4MZGMQ%3D%3D&opt=spam>
 Not a Spam
Sender<https://cloud.graph.us/feedback?msgId=PDY1OTA4MjBGLjM5MDYuMjRCOTFFNUBwb3N0bWFzdGVyLmludGVyLWNvcnBvcmF0ZS5jb20%2B&orgDomain=c2FtdWFsY2FybWFuLmNvbQ%3D%3D&sndr=XQT453x9IWffhC9Z%2BQ%2B5YAwe8%2BWdWk8H0XsnrhYAh3E%3D&rcpnt=XQT453x9IWfVoTCny4c0DF8PXqHJvxjQhuchgjxRyzWIdvIB4MZGMQ%3D%3D&opt=notaspam>