Indicators can easily float about halfway outside the avatar shape. It would be
possible to approach something that looks a bit like it in the logo, but never
completely. Then there is the fact that this will differ per platform, you can
never make it look like all of them.

About borders: it would be quite easy to include a gold border in the logo. Now
you're asking your user to see if the gold border also has another color border
around it, it seems to have basically the same issue, while also being worse UX
wise in my opinion. I get what you mean about the potential for "faking"
indicators though, even if it wouldn't match exactly, it should be a concern for
anyone developing UI for this.

Groetjes,
Louis

Op zaterdag 13 januari 2024 om 21:47, schreef Randolf Richardson, Postmaster via
mailop <mailop@mailop.org>:II