Am 17.01.24 um 15:20 schrieb Paul Menzel via mailop:
With this in mind, did somebody compile a block list yet? Or should I just create a whitelist?

A block list does not make sense, as new domains are added continuously. It's
just too simple.

I've had good experience with a whitelist, but that requires quite some manual work, as there are a number of onmicrosoft.com subdomains from which our users get legit mail. So we're handling them with temp reject codes, and I check the logs regularly (several times per day) to whitelist domains that look valid (which is most often possible in our case by just looking at the domain name).

False positives and false negatives do happen, but they are rare enough to make
this a workable approach.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin