On 08/02/2024 20:23, Randolf Richardson, Postmaster via mailop wrote:
Are there any particular DKIM/ARC mangles you've seen that come to
mind for you that are particularly noteable?  =D

The few we've seen were forwarded from Microsoft or GSuite to some gateway that broke both signatures (but passed SPF). It's quite rare, there have been only a few cases across hundreds of millions, but we keep an eye on this stuff.

It's way more common that there's no DKIM in the first place, which is a pity.