Am 09.02.24 um 16:20 schrieb Gellner, Oliver via mailop:
A not really serious reply: I'm interested to learn how I can get amused by looking at XML data, this would greatly improve my professional life. Until now I have been more in the state of wanting to jump out the window when I see DMARC reports like the following:
   <record>
     <row>
       <source_ip>194.127.216.50</source_ip>
       <count>0</count>

This is mostly a matter of tooling, XML is not fit for human consumption. Being a software developer, I wrote my own tools to parse and present DMARC reports which are not perfect but ok for my purposes. I'm not sure I could find sufficiently general open source tools quickly, but it's not impossible that there are some somewhere.

You might as well use the services of some company which specializes in DMARC training and handling, this might be a reasonable route if you expect considerable volume of actionable DMARC reports (in our case, most reports result either from spam mails who use our domain names without authorization, so that's a sign DMARC is working a bit as intended, or from our mails sent through mailing lists which live in the last millenium and don't preserve DKIM signatures or apply DMARC mitigations and whose admins ignore my requests to fix their systems).

Cheers,
Hans-Martin