Hello,
we had similar issues, sometimes with IP addresses that have NOT been sending emails for months.

Approx. one month ago we registered all the IP addresses with SNDS (Smart Network Data Service) *and* JMRP (Junk Mail Reporting Program). Paying great attention to each complaint. The blocks continued but slowed down. See https://postmaster.live.com/snds

When re-asking for "delisting/mitigation" in the email reply to "Nothing was detected to prevent your mail from reaching Outlook.com customers", we always include the error message received for each IP address and the notice that under the SNDS control panel the "View IP Status" option shows: "All of the specified IPs have normal status".

Regards
Andrea