From: Brielle via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Date: 3/26/24 02:16 (GMT-06:00)
To: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Debt Collection Client Email Servers

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
any links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

Out of curiosity, how are your clients going to prevent sharing of information
protected under the FDCPA with third parties?

E-mail addresses aren't guaranteed to actually belong to the person you think
you are sending to.

--
Brie
(She/they)