Beginning today, we've observed a spike in asynchronous bounces -- messages
initially accepted for delivery but then returned as a non-conversational
bounce -- at Outlook domains (e.g. outlook.com, hotmail.com, etc.) with the
following rejection syntax:

532 5.3.2 STOREDRV.Deliver; Missing or bad mailbox Database property

These are happening across Outlook's primary free mail domains as well as
the equivalent international domains hosted by their regional MX servers (
apc.olc.protection.outlook.com & eur.olc.protection.outlook.com).

Has anyone else observed this activity, or have any context for the
rejection message?  We're wondering if it's a temporary issue (perhaps with
the database on their side).

Thanks!

David Landers
Deliverability Operations Engineer