It appears that Slavko via mailop <li...@slavino.sk> said:
>I feel as the problem lies elsewhere. Perhaps just mentioned gigants
>fails properly parse the l= tag (or even do not parse it at all) and their
>UI shows whole message (or all its parts) as signed, ...

That's not how DKIM works, and not how l= works. Either the signature
validates or not. Back in the day I recall people proposing that the
mail program somehow highlight the signed parts or grey out the
unsigned parts.  That was ridiculous then and no less ridiculous now.

Keep in mind that these days, more often than not MUAs don't even show
the address in the From header.