Hi Michelle,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for everything you've done with
SORBS. Since 2002, you've made a massive difference in fighting spam and
improving email security. Your dedication and hard work have helped
countless people and set high standards in our field.

I am saddened to hear that Proofpoint is discontinuing SORBS. Your
contributions have been invaluable, and you've made the internet a safer
place for everyone. I’m confident you'll continue to do amazing things
wherever you go next.

Ken