From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Ken Simpson via mailop
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 6:18 PM
To: Michelle Sullivan <miche...@sorbs.net>
Cc: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [mailop] SORBS Closing.

Hi Michelle,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for everything you've done with SORBS.
Since 2002, you've made a massive difference in fighting spam and improving
email security. Your dedication and hard work have helped countless people and
set high standards in our field.

I am saddened to hear that Proofpoint is discontinuing SORBS. Your
contributions have been invaluable, and you've made the internet a safer place
for everyone. I’m confident you'll continue to do amazing things wherever you
go next.

Ken

On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 9:47 AM Michelle Sullivan via mailop