--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
-Donor?Black holes are where God divided by zero. Listen to me! We are all-
-individuals! What if this weren't a hypothetical question? [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There was a world famous painter who, in the prime of her career,
started losing her eyesight.  Fearful that she might lose her life as a
painter, she went to see the best eye surgeon in the world.   After
several weeks of delicate surgery and therapy, her eyesight was
restored.  The painter was so grateful that she decided to show her
gratitude by repainting the doctor's office.  Part of her work included
painting a gigantic eye on one wall.  When she had finished her work,
she held a press conference to unveil her latest work of art: the
doctor's office.

During the press conference, one reporter noticed the eye on the wall,
and asked the doctor, ''What was your first reaction upon seeing your
newly painted office, especially that large eye on the wall?''

''Thank God I'm not a gynecologist.''

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]