From: Larry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Subject: Irish Toast

  John O'Riley was a member of an Irish Toast Masters Club and one evening at
  the local meeting, a contest was held to see who could deliver the best
  toast. Well, John O'Riley won the contest for the best toast of the
  evening,

  "Here's To The Best Years o' Me Life, Spent Between The Legs o'
  Me Wife."

  When John O'Riley arrived home, his beautiful wife asked him how the Toast
  Masters meeting went; and he said, "I won the contest for the best toast
  of the evening." His wife then asked him what his toast was and he said,
  "Here's To The Best Years o' me Life, Spent in Church wi' me Wife."

  His wife then said, "Why John, that's so nice of you to include me in your
  Toast."

  The next morning, Mrs. O'Riley was downtown shopping and ran into the
  local policeman on the beat who was also at the Toast Masters meeting
  with John
  O'Riley. He said, "Hello, Mrs. O'Riley, that was some great toast that
  your husband John gave at the Toast Masters meeting last evening. He won
  first prize".

  "Yes, that's right," said Mrs. O'Riley, "but he wasn't quite honest with
  the facts: he's only been there twice. The first time, he fell asleep; and
  the second time, I had to pull him out by the ears."

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]