---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:11:20 -0400
From: Larry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

All,

I don't send out anything that has to do with politics or law (jokes
excluded), but this requires an exception.

I like "MOST" of you on my mailing list, and I think "MOST" of you think I
am not a bad guy ...at times.  The "MOST" is very important here, think
about the power I would have if this law were enacted in your State.

Please read this and forward it to everyone you know. If you cannot attach
this document to your email, then send them to this link

http://www.magic-central.com/zdnet/

Larry

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]