--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
-Donor?Black holes are where God divided by zero. Listen to me! We are all-
-individuals! What if this weren't a hypothetical question? [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'd like a Coke please:

I've always ordered beverages one simple way: "A Coke,
please."

Lately, though, this hasn't seemed to work. Waitresses now
often respond, "I'm sorry, we don't have Coke. We have Pepsi,
Diet Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb."

Tired of listening to the long list of soft drinks, I thought I'd
make life easier. So one day I simply asked the snack bar
clerk at a movie theater for a "dark, carbonated beverage."

The young man behind the counter chuckled and asked, "Sir,
would you like a cylindrical plastic sucking device with that?"

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]