Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:12:47 -0400
From: Jim Dunham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Steve Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Humor: Vacations, statues

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells
Luther, "Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation. Only this
year I'm gonna do it a little different.  The last few years, I took
your advice about where to go.  Three years ago you said to go to
Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earline got pregnant.  Then two years
ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earline got pregnant
again. Last year you suggested Tahiti and danged if Earline didn't get
pregnant again."

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's
different?"

Billy Bob says, "This year I'm taking Earline with me."

There are two statues in a park; one of a nude man and one of a nude
woman.  They had been facing each other across a pathway for a hundred
years, when one day an angel comes down from the sky and, with a
single gesture, brings the two to life.

The angel tells them, "As a reward for being so patient through a
hundred blazing summers and dismal winters, you have been given life
for thirty minutes to do what you've wished to do the most."

He looks at her, she looks at him, and they go running behind the
shrubbery.  The angel waits patiently as the bushes rustle and
giggling ensues.  After fifteen minutes, the two return, out of breath
and laughing.

The angel tells them, "Um, you have fifteen minutes left. Would you
care to do it again?"  He asks her, "Shall we?"  She eagerly replies,
"Oh, yes, let's!  But let's change positions.  This time I ll hold the
pigeon down and you shit on its head!"

[ To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body
"unsubscribe man-bytes-dog" (the subject is ignored).]