I'm afraid that i'm out of my league.  Thanks for the note, but I
wonder if I would have known the answer even in english.  Do we have a
chat room for this stuff?  I loved receiving Statius in latin, no
less!  When I tried to special order the Thebaid from a bookstore a
yr. or so ago, I got a "WHO?"  And it's Statius, not STASHIUS.
Thanks.  What do you folks do?  Or you students, poets yourselves?
CLassicists?  How do you do it?
love, bodywhomp