Kimberly Tate                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 21:32:00 +0000
From: ListBot Verifier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your request to join a ListBot list!

YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO JOIN THE LIST.

== Simply reply with a blank message to join. ==

The list owner has included the following welcome message:
I hope to be sending out a letter about once a fortnight, with details of
recent updates or additions to the site: and perhaps occasionally to
direct attention to some old, but possibly neglected part of the site.

Have you tried the Oedipus Game?
(http://www.globalnet.co.uk/~loxias/oedipus/oedipusindex.htm)
Have you found any bugs ot typos?

Thanks for joining, and hope to keep in touch.

Andrew
request, ignore this message and you will not be added to the mailing
list.

If you are having problems using the reply function in your e-mail
client, the address to respond to is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit http://www.listbot.com/ if you have more questions about
the ListBot service.