Hello.  I am presently organizing a journal of contemporary creative arts
relating to the Western Classics, including our friend Virgil (who always
turns up in the strangest of places, like Ralph Ellison's _Invisible
Man_).  I am looking for the names of living poets/short story writers who
incorporate the Classics into their creative works.
I would appreciate any help you would be able to give me.

Yours,
Phillip Sidney Horky
Editor-in-Chief, _Elysium_

        "The first and wisest of them all profess'd
         To know this only, that he nothing knew."
                -The Son, _Paradise Regain'd_

"For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for
an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." _Galatians_5:13

        "Dim as the borrowed beams of moon and stars
         To lonely, weary, wandering travellers,
         Is reason to the soul...." -John Dryden, _Religio Laici_