Dear Jane,
    Not sure whether you need definitions or not, but here from my beloved
Allen and Greenough (the one book wonder with out which I never enter a
classroom):
    Anacoluthon : a change of grammatical structure in the same
sentewnce,leaving the first part broken or unfinished.
anastrophe: inversion of the usual word order

Dangling participles can be used to demonstrate anacolothon in English, and
'Jabberwocky' will give good examples of the anastrophe.

I am rootling about in Mountford and Shultz to see if I can exract examples
by way of Servius - but Iam certain there are those on line who can rattle
off examples!
Helen COB