Last night I uploaded the fifth edition of "Virgil in Late Antiquity, the
Middle Ages, and the Renaissance: An Online Bibliography"
<http://virgil.org/bibliography>. The fourth edition of the bibliography
was mounted in Dec. 2000, so there are quite a number of new entries. If
you see a mistake or omission, please email me _privately_ at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Special thanks are due to Otfried Lieberknecht, Helen Conrad-O'Briain, and
Gert de Ceukelaire, who graciously contributed many of the items included
here to the Mantovano discussion group. I would also like to mention
Massimo Gioseffi, who sent me a collection of essays that he edited, as
well as some off-prints; it has been almost exactly two years since he
mailed them to me from Italy, and for that I apologize.

Please note that it is NOT necessary to send me books or off-prints in
order to get something included in the on-line bibliography; just email a
notice with complete publication information, preferably in MLA format and
I will make sure that it goes in the next edition.

Yours faithfully,
David