This has been helpful. Apparently, the old Loeb is hopeless.

I've taught the Aeneid many times in Mandelbaum's translation, and
will probably continue. I would still prefer, however, to have
something with Latin on the facing page. It would give our classicists
an opportunity to actually use their Latin for literary analysis, and
it might lure some of our non-classicists into starting Latin. Day
Lewis had a facing-page Eclogues and Georgics, but I don't think
that's in print anymore. For Eclogues, there's Lee and Ferry.

Does anyone make a cheap Latin text of Virgil's opera? (Cheap =
cheaper than the OCT.)