Not sure what goes wrong, but "Nothing" or "null" is the right value.
The MgDbXml exception should write an entry in the log file, stating what the value is.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

stoff skrev:
Thanks Kenneth, thanks Dave for your Hints.

Here is my effort. In line 139 I get an error, cause I don't know what to
pass as header-parameter in objMGResourceService.SetResource(). In PHP it is
null, in asp.net nothing does not work (MgDbXMLException). I tried to load
the given temp.layerDefinition.xml.

Do you know any examples on loading ogc stuff like catalogservices, wms,
layers ... ?

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2352287/ogc_services.aspx.vb ogc_services.aspx.vb http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2352287/temp.FeatureSource.xml temp.FeatureSource.xml http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2352287/temp.LayerDefinition.xml temp.LayerDefinition.xml
Looking forward to a solution,

stoff