The "stable" version is 1.0.9.

Unfortunately there are many bugs in that version, so you might want to install a preview. The previews are quite mature, and you should generally have no trouble using the latest version.

You can have side-by-side installations if you use the binary packages.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S

sathishpsk9 skrev:
HI Kenneth
Thanks for reply.Ya your right .i found that other file are generated by mapguide even if we do not uploade them ...........but contain no data.....
I will download the new maestro version .........
can you please me which new stable version .........
Thanks & Regards
Satish