From: mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Andy Morsell
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:35 AM
To: 'MapGuide Users Mail List'
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Services on Linux

While this may not be the best practice, you can add the Apache and MapGuide
daemons to the Linux startup scripts in /etc/rc.d/rc.local.  Your entries (for
a standard install) would be something like:

#Start MGOS HTTP
#cd /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/apache2/bin
./httpd

#Start MGOS
cd /usr/local/mapguideopensource/server/bin
./mgserverd.sh

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
47° 46' N 116° 49' W