Title: GEMTEC Email Signature
I would try a 2.x version of Maestro for fun - I've run into some problems with ODBC and Maestro v3.x, though they are being fixed...I don't think that any updates have been released.

On 11/06/09 2:43 PM, Jonathan Rizzo wrote:
3.1.0.5859

Does it matter that I am running MapGuide 2.2?

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of GordonL
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 1:38 PM
To: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Re: Points from ODBC

Are you running Maestro 3.1?  It seems ok.

GEMTEC
            Limited

Andrew DeMerchant

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be
privileged. Any unauthorized distribution or disclosure is prohibited.
Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute
waiver of privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
us and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and records.