Title: GEMTEC Email Signature
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I really don't know a lot about REST yet. I'm wondering if it's possible to use REST services from another server (in my case, ArcGIS) in Mapguide. Our provincial data is all being served by ArcGIS, which is also spitting out REST services. I'd like to get at that data from my Mapguide installation. Is there any way to do that? All I've been able to find so far on REST and Mapguide is going the other way - getting Mapguide to output REST services....Is it possible to go the other way?

Andrew
--

GEMTEC
            Limited

Andrew DeMerchant

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470