Title: GEMTEC Email Signature
That's the idea, yes. But it's not my server that's outputting that Rest data, so I don't have the option of WMS or WFS...since the ArcGIS server's not my server, I've got to work with what they provide. Is there any way to get json data into Mapguide? Is there an FDO that would do that? If I needed to use Fusion, I would...