Wade,

This can be done directly in MI using the Table|Raster| registration route.

If you have several images to import, you may find that the utility named
REG_RAST (freeware, on our site, see below) could be of help.

Jacques Paris
e-mail        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   alternate   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

gis activity (MapInfo mainly)