Hello listers:

Well, I've lied, there're some simple questions. Can anybody tell or give me
a reference about the "MI runtime".  What is it? how does it works? I want
to develop an app. in VB is it 100% compatible with it, and the most
important question How could I get a copy of this "MI runtime" and its
price?

I hope that the answers to this simple questions won't take a lot of your
time, but any answer will be appreciated.

TIA

William