My guess is not in the detail you seek.  If you are looking for additional
reference you might want to consider VMS200.    We have one University that
has been perfecting the use of a underwater camera connected to the surface
and GPS to logically inventory underwater stuff.

Cost for the rig under $10,000 and GPS accuracy within 5 meters.

http://www.redhensystems.com/vms

RHS
Neil
7/30/99